Architecture-videos schedule – July-August 2018
For future reference, here’s the current schedule for videos in my weekly ‘Tetradian on Architecture‘ series on YouTube, for the next couple of months:
- Episode 23: ‘Balancing theory and practice in enterprise-architecture’ (to be published 05 July 2018)
- Episode 24: ‘Enterprise-architecture in a small business’ (to be published 12 July 2018)
- Episode 25: ‘Service, function and capability’ (to be published 19 July 2018)
- Episode 26: ‘Why enterprise-architecture needs a wider scope than just IT’ (to be published 26 July 2018)
- Episode 27: ‘Architecture, design and layers of abstraction’ (to be published 02 August 2018)
- Episode 28: ‘Every organisation is ‘for-profit” (to be published 09 August 2018)
- Episode 29: ‘Using VPEC-T in enterprise-architecture’ (to be published 16 August 2018)
- Episode 30: ‘Enterprise-architecture and culture’ (to be published 23 August 2018)
- Episode 31: ‘Service-oriented enterprise-architecture’ (to be published 30 August 2018)
(Note that this schedule may change if other topics become more urgent.)
All of these are brief (2-4mins) introductions to the respective topic, annotated as appropriate with text or graphics:
None of the videos should be particularly technical – the aim is that they’d be suitable to show to executives, newcomers and other non-technical audiences, to introduce them to key ideas and practices in enterprise-architecture and other related disciplines.
In most cases the respective YouTube page will point to relevant posts in the archives on the Tetradian weblog, or slidedecks on Slideshare, to provide further detail and more-technical explanation. Where appropriate, there’ll also be a credit there to the person who suggested the topic for the video. I’ll also often republish on LinkedIn at least one of the support-articles for the respective week.
Note that subscribers to our Patreon crowdfunding get to see videos four weeks earlier than the dates shown above: for example, this week on Patreon the latest release will be Episode 27, ‘Architecture, design and layers of abstraction’. If you find these videos useful to you, please consider supporting us on Patreon.
Leave a Reply